- Applicant must be a Junior or Senior, currently attending a Missouri college or university.
- Applicant must be available to complete the internship during the Fall 2013 semester.
- Applicant must be enrolled in broadcast or related curriculum that provides training and expertise applicable to broadcast operation.
- Applicant must receive College credit for internship. The ratio of work hours to credit hours received shall be at least 40 to 1.
- Applicant must obtain approval from the supervising faculty member and the MBA member station prior to application.
Applicant must be supervised by a faculty member.
- A completed MBA Internship application.
- A letter detailing how the experience will apply to the student's career plan.
An Intership Committee of the MBA will review applications. Recipients will receive notification of their acceptance no later than August 1st, 2013.
Upon completion of the internship, recipients will provide the Internship Committee with a written report detailing their work experience and what skills they have learned. Upon receipt of the written report, interns within the program will receive $250 for each credit hour earned, up to a maximum of $1000. No payments will be made by the MBA prior to the receipt of the written report.
Applications must reach us by May 3, 2013. Please send application with all necessary materials to:
901 S National Avenue
Springfield, MO 65897