An explicit report was released yesterday by a Missouri House committee with testimony from the woman who was involved in an extramarital affair with Governor Eric Greitens. The report details alleged sexual abuse perpetrated by Greitens during their relationship. In its wake, more state lawmakers on both sides of the aisle are calling for his resignation. Today, we asked about the role of consent in the claims, and what these allegations could mean for the governor's future.
- Brian Ellison, KCUR political reporter and host of Statehouse Blend Missouri
- Jason Rosenbaum, St. Louis Public Radio political reporter
- Melanie Austin, Metropolitan Organization to Counter Sexual Assault director of education
- Rep. Kevin Corlew, R-Kansas City
- Rep. Lauren Arthur, D-Kansas City